Fireland consultants are highly skilled in undertaking fire management planning, providing expert opinion to form practical on-ground solutions for your fire planning needs.
Our fire management planning incorporates:
- on-site fuel hazard and vegetation assessment
- extensive GIS mapping of bushfire fuel hazard, vegetation, bushfire history, access and infrastructure, ecological and culturally significant values
- wildfire threat analysis
- hazard separation and defendable space analysis
- bushfire risk assessment pre and post development
- landscaping and environmental considerations
- guidance and advice on options and recommended management actions
- wildfire response and suppression planning
- prescribed burn planning.
Contact us we are the right bushfire management consultants for your project.